Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Day~

12/6-14/6

back from jpp camp
we get the best drama...
7 feet high...
keke...din waste all we done...
singing lose le..in top 5 onli
but at least i try my best..gain exp summore...
XD

15/6 and 17/6
monday
singing competition elimination round in solo
20+ ppl participate..include many my form 5 d fren and ..me
but..onli me and pakson qualify in final..top 10 means
3/7 wil compete in school hall
wednesday
singing competition elimination round in duet
me and jesle partner...qualify in final too
XD

19/6-21/6
friday
singing competition final in duet
not veri satisfy in our perform...result wil annouce at solo final..
den afternoon str go camp...
till sunday..at national park
get exp..fun..and many...


AND NOW...I BACK HOME AND BLOGGING ...lol

1 comment:

Xiaowei said...

^^ ~ congratz cos u can get in final ~ gambateh ~ result very fas can know de laa ~ BE PATIENT XD