Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The 30th post~

tis..
is my 30th post in blogspot...
eee..
talk about hari raya holidays 1st...

at sep 23 wednesday...
me leb lyn xinling celine an koksime goin ts and sg.wang...
we play snooker,bowling...and shopping oso...
i finding my shirt tat i wan it so long...
but...
i cant found it again on tat day... =.=ll

september 26 saturday

me wc alen kafai and smart goin 1utama...
watch movie ( gamer )
lol..
so complicated screen...difficult to see...
but not bad la..
after that we goin mcD at 130am....
den go cyber cafe at 230am....until 430am baru back home...


september 27 sunday..

ITS MY HOUSE ROAMING...

around 3 sumthing start many relative and mama d frenz coming..
of cuz..
they brng their son and daughter come...
den me and uncle des teach them play NINTENDO WII...

around 8pm...
xiiao ai coming...she is my 1st frenz tat arrive my house roaming...=.=
den is sw...den .....i list down there d name..~

xiiao ai
sw
kafai
waiking
smart
alen
frankie
not clever
xinling
jowin
pakson

tats all ma frenz tat got come my house roaming..
thx they all~

XD