Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pressure March..Stressing April



This March and April will be very stress for me...

For college...

I got 5 subject...

I'm worry about B.Statistic and PR writing...badly

GLT, BM and Malaysian studies still can pass i think..

PR writing...
yesterday juz finish test...i oso duno i got 10 points on the test anot...
then assignment i think i wil get a very low mark...lastly presentation 2 weeks later...ARGH

B.statistic

It's easy...BUT I HATE FORMULA SINCE BORN !!


skip about college...

i have to care about halo oso..

march 26 gonna have a test ( sing and dance a mid-fast rhythm's song )

it's not easy to sing and dance at a same time...

den april 23 its final test...

but its same as college have a final exam.....






Have to take care 2 things at april....

I already stress on April now....It just March..

Just have to say Gambateh and RELAX.....I can do it..........?? Maybe.......


Shino have a hard time...too




No comments: