Friday, October 14, 2011

Septober

Sorry for late blogging everyone...

Since recently have lot of things to done..HAHA

Talk about September first...

Basically not much things was happen...

Sister birthday, Cousin birthday, kafai sis wedding, friends wedding..King and Kong birthday...

haha...club, pub, restaurant.....all almost like that...

And for college...quite busy at tis moment...

A lot of assignment that duno how to do =.=

And for singing...

I was partner with ryuri...from halo one...

currently singing at station one...cheras area.....

But starting next week...


I'M GONNA SING OVERTIME !!!

YESH!! SYOK !!!

haha..gile tu...

i wil start singing starting nex thursday, friday and saturday...

may be at cheras area again la...but there may change to pj area....the area i wish to =/

wish everyone feel free to join and support me ba =D

details on singing will be announce on my facebook....

go find my facebook page ---- SHINO IGLESIAS

and keep up date yea...=D

Stay tuned everyone =D



Keep fighting my dreams........WORK HARD SHINO


No comments: