Monday, April 16, 2012

A blog that delay till a very long time..

HAHAHA

It's quite a long time i never return to blogger...

Due to what? I don't know too..LOL..lazyness??

But truth is..

I will try to post a new blog every month =D



NOW BACK TO CNY DAY

My CNY this year quite good...

the only bad thing is lose money while gambling

but good is i feel like getting closer with family and relatives...

And i hope that will keep it as long as it can =D


SINGING LIFE

I leave Halo forest edi...Due to some issues

But I still joining the vocal class with a teacher that I always follow with..Just in a different place...

And I still got singing everywhere...Just no more part time but replacement

OVERTIME...STATION ONE...just go when i free and when peepo want to find replacement...

But so far still ok...Just keep going lo....



MANY ppl ask me why not joining ASTRO STAR QUEST this year?

SIMPLE.

I'm  NOT PREPARE ENOUGH YET

Last year joining for getting the stage experience from ASTRO...having fun there..

BUT

I WILL COMING ON NEXT YEAR !

WITH FULL PREPARATION TO FIGHT.....

but not in over-confidence lo...just try my best to do it =D


Alright i got to go now...A PICTURE TAKE FROM CNY show to you ! KEEP BLOGGING !


No comments: