Sunday, July 26, 2009

Far Distance

2 days ago(friday) is hari koko..
i have a wudo performance..
still okk la...leg little pain..but enjoy d perform...

yesterday goin jusco..
wit maggie and huan them...
watch d harry potter movie..
boring.....not very like it...
den at nite is monke birdday..
having steamboat at sri sinar.....
okk la...juz feel like nothing to say...
not juz them...but all my friends...

yea..duno y...
am I hav a far distance between me and them??
no idea...

den today cousin come my house...
wit uncle and aunt..
den i bring cousin to playing d WII at upstairs living room...
play d bowling...
who knows...
YI ZHEN( young cousin I) slipped the control...
WHACK D 42 INCH PANASONIC VIERA TV!!
me and lollipop ( elder than me 2 months d cousin ) had STUN...
tv screen wreck...lol
but its ok la...cuz she oso dunwan to...
8 yrs o summore...

Summary--
FAR DISTANCE?? maybe...no idea..reli

No comments: