Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bird Day~


okay..
november 29 is ma birdday...~
and a frenz they bring me go green apple 1st...
But..
Full!!
so cheecheng keep say sorry to me..
i say nvm luu...cuz fate ma..no seat
den we all go to d'fortune western food...
after dinner...
XL bring a cake come...giv a surprise to me...
cake at above d picha ^^
den make wish...blow and take d candle out...
start cut and eat d sweet cake.... keke
after tat...some of them leave...and some of us go station 1
until 1 sumthing bek home...
well....although its not happy den las year d birthday..
but also wana thanks to all my frenz tat attend to my birthday and wish me d frenz...
and family oso...^^
attending tat day~
kafai
XL
wai king
alen
alex
frankie
xin
kaze
jowin
lynyie
xiuyeong
kahyen
leong
not-clever
donald duck~
thanks u all~
spm gona end...jia you!!

4 comments:

Syling said...

Happy birthday (:
hoho.. had celebration no call me lar~
Sam tam zor lorrr

ShiNo said...

happy birthday to u oso~
syling tell me b4 u got lot of programs to celebrate ur birthday ma..
so i think i wil not free coming over luu~ ><
haha~

Syling said...

sigh~
Sian zor lar....

ShiNo said...

lol
true ma..
u tell me ur program at fb and nov 29 u got program oso~
think tat u wil not free tat day luu~ >,<