Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks~

Well...
Tis is juz picha for who i wana thanks at ma birdday...
cuz less pic..juz upload it..



1st is KAFAI
he call a lot of frenz to join tis celebration
and he do lot of thing..treat me good..
its a reli good brother~



XL~
the organizer all-time
she organize many frenz d birthday wonderful too
tis time oso din disappoint la..
juz many frenz think tat she busuh...=.=ll
But...reli thanks to her so much...~


den is xin~
last year put me aeroplane...=.=
den last year she say tis year wil come..
she din break her promise...

thanks a lot~ chicky xin~




Tis New Phone...W705i
thanks to me lovely dad..
he bring me go dinner at the ship..
and buy a new phone to me..
i was shock..cuz i din ask to buy...
now d w910i still can use...

and reli thanks to my dad much much ^^





after father..now is mother...
mama buy le ODM watch to me...
quite nice..but expensive...

thanks mom~keke

and other frenz and family...
THANKS TO YOU ALL...

to all my frenz..
hope u all have a good future after spm and in a healthy life...

to family...
hope we all happy always ~ XD

5 comments:

Ice said...

LOL
I change my phone also
same as u
><

ShiNo said...

lol
buy edi or u wan change?

Ice said...

buy edi ~

芷晴 said...

happy birthday

i think i wont blame myself anymore
bcs of ur comment

hope ur birthday tis year is happy in ur memories d..

Ernest said...

Happy belated bufday....