Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lonely Xmas~

24 dec..

go jusco wit huan them to watch movie AVATAR
quite nice...love it...
den nite kafai them come my house for BBQ..
until 2 sumthing go mobil there tea-time den back home edi...

25 dec..

xmas day..
goin brem mall wit tjf,huan,joshua and swimsuit..
to sing k...
den back home...

SUCH A LONELY XMAS TIS YEAR...

26 dec..
i prepare to test undang...
9am++ uncle fetch me there...
i wait until 230pm baru my turn to test undang..

WTF
3 hours ++ at there do ntg...

but good news is..I PASS MY UNDANG TEST XD
46/50
keke...not bad d result luu

den at nite...
yamyam d birdday..
kafai fetch me and yewweng to lowyat plaza sing k...wit wai king them and oso..

ONE FM DJ XD

got lucas,jane,jeff,sumi,kyan and more...

they all say tat my singing so well...
i juz say "okk la..where got so well"
cuz tat is wat i tinking onli la....XP

sing until 1100pm go spicy tea-time..
but suddenly...
no mood when at there...
haiz..duno y..

27 dec

go listen amali...
6 hours...
but i DAYDREAMING...AND I SIT INFRONT AND DREAMING IN FRONT OF TAT PENCEREMAH!!

haha...
den nite go pm wit des them...
after tat des teach me manual car...XD
quite scare...but i think i can handle when i test car XP


4 days left...gonna leave KL edi...
goin sarawak...
duno how...T.T

2 comments:

Jeschuhan said...

u still got friends accompany u,but me dinhv leh..such a lonely christmas too

ShiNo said...

o.o
same same ~ XD