Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't I ??

eee
quite busy recently...
busy about d rehearsal..
busy about study..busy about extra class..
BUSY ABOUT SLEEP...and more...
yea..
recently reli not enough sleep...
everytime oso sleep at school...
cik jassie..pauline and PRINCIPLE FISH PRAWN keep an eye on me edi..
cuz..
1 more thing...
they say : tis prefect many problem edi..consider refuse to giv me d prefect certificate..
WTF
juz a times late and hair let u caught...and 1 work...
tis called many problem??
how about other student...??
damn lol d teachers...
but 4get it la...
3 months more den no need face them..
but wil very miss other teachers,friends and tis school...
lots of thing happen between us...
i wil back when im free...promise...hehe

2 more months is d mooncake festival...
hav a show 2 perform drama at school..
count as my last perform at school i think..
hav 2 make it nice and memorable..
to all d friends tat perform wit me...gambateh!!
lets make a good show to all attend to d show!!

study study study...
trial near edi..have to gambateh..

BUT...IF CAN'T I??
i reli duno about future..

No comments: