Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a August 30~ (2)

Around 7pm
we arrive 1utama..
den we 4 start walk walk..
after tat is snooker..
me and celine team up and won d kafai and smart
XD
den keep walk walk till 830pm
we goin WONG KOK CHAR CHAN TENG having dinner...
den celine ( nickname: PHOTO QUEEN)
askin to take pic...but her camera no battery..
-,-
so use my hp take...
here is d pic...





Sshino,celine,fai and smart

Notes: Because too many pic i hav 2 pull it down..so i din put le..
Sorry for any inconvenience..

Around 9.44pm..
we take bill and goin home...
at 1st..we fetch celine home...
she have to back home early..
den go smart house..
fai wan take his car who left at smart house..
den we go fai house..
he go take mahjong...to my house..
den around 11pm..
nobody home except me fai and smart..
i bath 1st...
after tat waiking and pakson coming..
den i take table come..
having a 3ka mahjong wit kafai and smart...
den a while..
smart fetch donald duck ..
me and kafai teach waiking how 2 play mahjong..
pakson go up play computer =.=
1230am
smart and donald duck reach my house...
den me,smart and donald duck play money mahjong...
until 2.30am
we 6 ppl go yam cha..
lol
i lose rm7.50 in mahjong game..=.=
around 3.30
waiking fetch me home..
and them i duno la..looks like goin smart house...
what a august 30...~

1 comment:

May C said...

LOL photo queen?! hahaha then u photo King lor! xD