Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's ok..They dont need me~

am i wrong?
am i really wrong??
why many of you take me as strangers/unknown person??
wat had i done?? I reli no idea to think tat..
can u all tell me?

when i find you all to chat...no reply
when u all unhappy..i try to accompany u all..but no reply
i din blame u all about tis..
mayb i know u all reli unhappy dunwan reply..
or hp no credit..
or mayb...i reli annoy u all..
but all i do d reason u all know tat??

JUZ WANA MAKE U ALL HAPPY..
JUZ DUNWAN U ALL UNHAPPY....

but anyone wil get that?
mayb..some...or....none...

some close brothers...mayb they dont need me edi...
some care about gals..blabla la...
10+ go recess...now?

ALONE..it always..

Friends??
duno...different class change many thing...
i feel alone although 43 classmates at my class..
they know??

4get it..
they dont need me..? mayb..

I WALK ALONE.

No comments: